2017 NATIONAL PAGEANT SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, July 14th-
7:00-8:30 P.M.-Registration for all Baby and Diamond Girl Contestants at Chickasha High
Saturday, July 15th -
-8:00 a.m. - World of Babies Party Dress Competition
- Sweepstakes Competition following Party Dress:
1) Americana 2) Holiday Hoopla 3) Casualwear
WORLD OF BABIES CROWNING!!
*Please return contestants to their party dress attire for crowning.
- 12:00 p.m.– Beginning events for Diamond Girl competition:
1) Party Dress 2) Holiday Hoopla
Sunday, July 16th -
- 8:00 a.m.- Remaining Diamond Girl Events
3) American 4) Fictional Character 5) Talent
- 3:00-4:00 p.m.- Diamond Miss Registration (for those not previously registered during
Diamond Girl) at Chickasha High School Fine Arts Center.
- 4:30 p.m. - Orientation! Orientation is mandatory! A family member must be present to
answer for each contestant. This will be followed immediately by the state skits!!
- 5:30 p.m.- (or as soon as skits are over)- Register for the Dress-Alike Doll Pageant!
Custom doll crowns given to all dolls entered!
Monday, July 17th -
- 8:30 a.m. - Tiny, Petite, Junior Miss Party Dress followed immediately by Casualwear.
- 9:00 a.m. - Young Miss Interview
- 9:30 a.m. - Teen Miss Interview
- 10:00 a.m.– Elegant Miss Interview
- 1:00 p.m. - Young, Teen, Elegant Miss Party Dress followed immediately by Casualwear.
- 1:15 p.m. - Tiny Miss Interview
- 1:45 p.m. - Petite Miss Interview
- 2:15 p.m - Junior Miss Interview
- 5:30 p.m. - National Queen’s Limo Party– Contestant’s FREE NIGHT!
Tuesday, July 18th-
- 8:30 a.m. –Tiny, Petite, Junior Talent Competition
- 1:00 p.m. - Young, Teen, Elegant Talent Competition
- 5:00 p.m.– National contestants/queens group picture. All contestants should meet
inside the auditorium in interview attire. MANDATORY!
*Mom’s hat contest & Dad's Mr. Leggs! Winners go home with $$$!!
*Get ready for BINGO! Win great prizes! Stick around after the picture for a chance to win
$$CASH$$ and other great prizes (donations will be accepted during registration for the bingo.)
Wednesday, July 19th-
- 8:00 a.m. - Supplemental Awards– Everyone (excluding contestants) must have a
badge or pay admission
- 12:00 p.m. - Come dressed in talent costume. Top 5 Talent announced. Top 5 Talent in each
age division will re-compete in Talent only.
- 4:00 p.m. - Come dressed in party dress. Top 5 Modeling in each division will re-compete in
Party Dress only. Coronation to follow.
|DRESS-ALIKE DOLL PAGEANT-
Sunday, July 16, 2017
You and your doll can show off in your favorite identical
outfits for a chance to win one of several American Girl
Doll accessories. Doll crowns given to all Diamond Doll
contestants! $10 entry fee goes directly to Relay for Life
and the American Cancer Society.
BINGO & Fun Night!!
Tuesday- July 18th
It’s Bingo time again! We have been fortunate to have prizes
donated by businesses and individuals in the past. We’ve had
great prizes such as: a bicycle, a TV, DVR, Bath and Body Works,
hair care, toys, cash, and much, much more. We need your help
again with the prizes. We can put prizes together to make prize
bundles for someone to win. Everything donated will be given
back as prizes that night! Every contestant will receive a free
Card. Extra cards can be purchased for $1.00 each & all money
will be given back as prizes! It’s going to be a great evening of
fun and games – You could be a lucky winner yourself!
Back Again By Popular Demand….
LADIES “ORIGINAL” HAT DESIGN CONTEST!
Moms, Grandmas, Aunts, or any female adult present, show us
your design abilities! Decorate your favorite hat to fit a fun
theme, idea or just your personality.
Then join the Parade of Hats for your chance to win $$$$$!!
Come ready to kick off our annual Bingo Night
and show your fabulous style!
Dad's Mr. Legg's Contest- Decorate your favorite shorts
and from shorts down with any theme! (face must be covered or
masked for anonymity)
Please make payments to account ODM98@aol.com . You will need to
include an extra 4% of the total you are sending to cover the PayPal service
fee they charge to business accounts. Please include information in the
memo section including child’s name, state and age division so we credit
the correct child. If you have any questions, please let us know.
|National Paperwork 2017-
2018 coming soon!